9.05.2014

WORK FROM HOME WARDROBE // SEPTEMBER

inspiration photos: olivia & jillian

What's that, you say? You'd love to see a blog series on here every so often?

Well, say no more! Every month, I will be doing a style post featuring casual, effortless pieces that are comfy but cute for those of you who work from home like me.

It's hard to balance comfort (which is one of the main benefits of working from home) with style (just to keep you from not feeling like a slob, and in case you need to run to the store or something and, you know...see humans).

In the past, I wrote a ton of style posts but now that most of my readers are more interested in what I have to say about owning an online shop / working from home / chasing dreams and all that, I thought this would be a fun way to merge the two.

Here are my picks for this month:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...