3.18.2013

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND WITH THE FAM!

This weekend, my family visited us for my birthday, and because my sister and her boyfriend were on spring break at school. The weather couldn't have been more perfect - 75 and sunny all weekend - and we had such a great time! We ate at some of our favorite restaurants, went to a few parks, and spent a ton of time outside. My dad kept checking the weather to see what they were missing back in Ohio (cold & clouds) so I think they were happy to be in sunny Tennessee! We also happened to come across an animal rescue set up at a local park, and I think they were all tempted to take some puppies back to Ohio with them. My pants are definitely a little tighter today from all the barbecue, biscuits and burgers, but it was totally worth it. I was so sad to see them leave on Saturday night! Chester was showered with attention while they were here so he seemed pretty depressed when they left too. Here are some pictures from the weekend!

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

birthday weekend with the fam! (via Holly Would)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...