9.27.2013

LINK LOVE / 41

{six things that I found funny, interesting, and/or nice to look at this week}


LINK LOVE / 41

I may need to have a baby just because J.Crew came out with a baby line | I love this fall table runner DIY (made with potato stamps!) | a healthy pumpkin spice latte recipe you can make at home - yum! | Who else is obsessed with the Phillip Lim + Target collab? Loving these satchel bags. | cute fall look - girls have been wearing hats like this all over Nashville lately. | I cannot stop staring at this perfect bedside table styling - I definitely want to try to do something similar in the new house :)

stay in touch over the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Wholesale French Maid Costume
    Wholesale Sexy Maid Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...