11.08.2012

CHRISTMAS GIFT PACKAGING IDEAS

Can you believe it's November already? That means it's time to start getting your Christmas gifts ready! I think it's so much fun figuring out what to get everyone and to me it's even more fun wrapping up all the presents! Here are some of my favorite Christmas packaging ideas from around the web and Pinterest - Do you have any creative packaging ideas for the holidays?

Christmas gift packaging ideas (via Holly Would)

Sources (from top-bottom, left-right)
1 | 2 | 3 | 45 | 6 | 7 | 8

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I got a lot of holiday gift wrapping ideas. They surely make presents even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monograms on the brown paper is such a great idea! I hate tacky little gift tags so I usually just write the name on the bottom of the package. But with this idea, it will make playing Santa a lot quicker, plus it's gorgeous! FreemanX Gifts - Experience Gifts & Activities across Oz and NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving the information. I too use the gift wraps for Christmas and New Year but, I basically reuse various waste items to save environment.
    handheld bulk plastic bins | handheld collapsible plastic bins

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...