4.26.2013

PORTER FLEA, HERE WE COME!

I was so excited to get the news yesterday that I was accepted to be a vendor at this summer's Porter Flea here in Nashville. The Porter Flea is a big craft show of carefully curated modern, handmade vendors. I have been anxious to be a part of it for a couple of years now. It seems like such a great opportunity to get my business' name out there and to meet tons of other small business owners in Nashville. This weekend, I'll be planning some ideas for my set up and deciding on quantities to produce for the show with Wes, who has already agreed to help work my booth. :) If you live in Nashville, I'd love to see you there!

porter flea, here we come! (via Holly Would)


This weekend we are also going to (finally) finish up our Spring Cleaning Project and take photos, so I'll have that to show you next week.

Happy Friday, and have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...