6.06.2014

MAY FAVORITES | PURE BARRE, HEALTHY LIVING, BEAUTY


This past month, I was really in the mood to get healthy and fit for summertime. It always helps when the weather gets warmer and more fruits and vegetables are in season. Plus, when the sun is shining, it gives me a boost of energy and makes me want to work out way more than cloudy, cold wintertime. 

Check out all of my favorite things from this month in the video below, and let me know what you think, and what you've been loving lately, in the comments! xo

Products Mentioned:
2. Juicing - We have this juicer (it's great!)
3. Forever 21 sun hat (sold out but there are a lot of similar ones here!)
4. Dry Shampoo - This brand is actually my favorite, but they didn't have it at my Walgreen's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...