6.04.2014

A COUPLE OF NEW PRINTS IN THE SHOP

I added a couple of new prints to the shop yesterday, and I'm really excited about them! I think that these two designs have multiple uses: my prints are usually created with workspaces in mind, but  "dream" could also be used in a nursery, and "work it out" would look awesome in a home gym next to the treadmill, don't you think? 

I'm really into scripty fonts right now, and I love that the letters in "Dream" are so big that they run right off the page, just as your own dreams should! 

I love the black, shadow detail in "Work it out", which adds just a touch of something different to the plain gold foil.

I will also be adding the corresponding mugs, customizable prints and notepads as usual in the next couple of days, but I just couldn't wait to share the finished prints with you guys.

What do you think? Do you have a favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...