12.10.2012

FREE PRINTABLE HOLIDAY TREAT BAGS

I always like to include a little add-on with my Christmas presents. Last year, I did the classic mason jar cookie mix add-on, but this year I think I want to make something that you can eat now. So, I decided to make cookies and put them in little bags. First, I made this design on my computer. You can download your own using the link at the bottom of the post.
free printable holiday treat bags (via Holly Would)

free printable holiday treat bags (via Holly Would)


I purchased my kraft bags here, and you can download the design to make your own treat bags here.

Then, just print the design right onto the bag, fill the bags with treats, and decorate! 

Note: Make sure to slide your printer bar over to the 5 x 7 spot (see second picture above) and choose 5 x 7 in the print settings box before you print. You may have to print one at a time to avoid a paper jam.

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea!And super easy too! Thanks for sharing. I'll be using it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to your beautiful design didn't work. Is there another way to download the printable? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...