6.10.2013

JUICING, AND MY FAVORITE JUICE RECIPE

Wes and I recently bought a juicer, and we're loving it! I thought I would share my favorite juice...

JUICING, AND MY NEW MORNING DRINK

Every morning I've been making grapefruit apple juice rather than my old breakfast beverage (coffee or an energy drink). You just juice one grapefruit and one apple - it's super easy. It's actually really energizing, and about a million times healthier. Wes likes to make green juice in the morning, which I also really like.

There's a lot of hype about juice cleanses right now too, but I don't really think that's a good idea for me. I'm sure it's super healthy, but it seems a little extreme. I think I might go crazy. haha Have you guys ever done a juice cleanse?

JUICING, AND MY NEW MORNING DRINK

If you've been thinking about getting a juicer, I highly recommend it! You get all of the nutrients from consuming all those fruits and veggies, without actually having to eat that many fruits and veggies.

We have this juicer, which is pretty pricey, but everything that we read said that the cheaper juicers don't work well and you'll end up buying the more expensive one anyway. It also comes with a ton of juice recipes, which is great for people who don't know what they're doing (like me!). 

Do any of you have a juicer? What is your favorite juice recipe?

PS. Lots of great recipes here!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Juicing is so fun. Do you peel the grapefruit or juice it with the rind? I have a green juice recipe that is my go to, similar to the one you linked to but a little different:

    http://www.candyandclothes.com/?p=471

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapefruit apple juice sounds amazing! Yum!

    xo
    Diana
    http://unusuallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first Brevulle Juicer that I bought after I was inspired by the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. For the price, I thought it was a great way for me to try juicing without having to spend a ton of money
    MyFavoriteJuicers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...