3.03.2014

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.

You guys know my love for puns! :) Today I just wanted to share a super quick update that we made to the house recently, the front door!

I don't have any "before" pictures for you, but just know that the outside of the door was already black, but it was a dull black and it was super dirty so it needed painted either way. Inspired by some glossy door pictures I found on Pinterest, I decided to paint it a high gloss black and add a monogram door knocker (how cute is that??), and go ahead and paint the inside the same color for a little drama.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com

Our house can have a tendency to feel a little blah in terms of charm, so I feel like the dark door adds that a bit. It is something really quick and easy that has a big effect (only took me one day). Here are some more black door photos for inspiration:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. | hollywouldblvd.com

1 | 2 | 3

Would you consider painting your door glossy black? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...