3.25.2014

A LITTLE (NOT SO FUN) ANNOUNCEMENT: SEPTOPLASTY


Hey guys! I hope you're having a fabulous week so far! Today, I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow afternoon I will be having a septoplasty / sinus surgery to fix my deviated septum and do other various things to my nose so that I can breathe normally. Right now I can barely breathe through my right nostril and I get about a hundred sinus infections a year so this has been a long time coming.

I wanted to let you know because I may be a little MIA on here (though I am going to try and schedule a few posts for the week) and on Youtube, and I will be putting my Etsy shop in vacation mode for a little while (maybe up to a week?). I really don't know what to expect because I have done hours of Internet / social media searches (typical me) and some people say that it is the worst experience of their lives and others say it really isn't too bad.

Unfortunately, there is no way to put my boutique in vacation mode so if you are planning to place an order on there, it may take slightly longer than usual for it to get to you (although I'm hoping it won't!). Luckily, being nose surgery, I will be able to be up and moving around once I feel better and am no longer heavily medicated so hopefully I will be able to be back to work fairly soon. I'll definitely be back to filling orders and blogging probably a week before I'm back to vlogging because it will take a little longer for my swelling to go down and such and I don't want to scare any of my Youtube followers - ha!

If you have recently placed an order, don't worry! I am getting all of the orders filled down to the last second before I put my shop in vacation mode and made-to-order items will have been sent to the printers already.

So, that's what's going on with me! Pray for me tomorrow if you think of it! I'm a little nervous...

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending all good vibes your way for a smooth procedure, speedy recovery, and some much needed relief!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Can't wait for it to be over haha xo!

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a speedy and smooth recovery! Found your blog through your Etsy page... can't wait to purchase a few of your awesome prints when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! :) you can still make purchases through charmandgumption.com too, just so you know! xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...