4.02.2014

5 CLOSET CRUSHES






One of the things I did most while recovering was get my pin on. I can't help it! I'm a planner. And after I had browsed hair colors I moved on to one of my favorite things to plan / dream about...house stuff! I could plan dream houses and rooms all day long, you guys. I think I have a problem. I got really stuck on dreaming about closets, specifically.

Once we get some of the more important things done in the house, I would love to make over my my closet with wallpaper and a chandelier! Check out my ultra-girly closet plan below. I have included some more ideas at the bottom to help you recreate some of the above closet looks in your own home!

Let me know what you think / if you have a favorite closet inspiration (Carrie Bradshaw's perhaps?) in the comments below! xo


shop this look:
tassel garland / hangers / wallpaper / boxeschandelier / pouf / perfume print / lipstick print


more ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...