4.05.2014

INSTAGRAMS OF THE WEEK

Next week I'll be back to my Friday outfit posts, but I was still pretty swollen this week so I thought I would just share my photos from Instagram, in case you missed them!

I was so excited to see our Bartlett Pear tree in full bloom! Spring has sprung :)
sometimes I match my mug with my top...
I recently got a few things from Sephora and they always send the best samples! I love Prada Candy so much and I can already tell that it will be my next perfume. Do any of you have it?
I was so excited to lighten up my hair with some balayage highlights at Element Salon here in Nashville - I feel like a new person and so ready for the warmer months!
My flashback pic of the week is from 4/4/08 the night that Wes and I started dating - 6 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long.

I'm obsessed with Jennet's Instagram feed (@jennetsaitquoi) and this inspiring lettering that she created - amazing.
Follow along with my Instagrams @charmandgumption! Have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...