4.18.2014

FASHION FRIDAY: TUNIC, LEGGINGS, AND SPARKLE




I hope you guys had a great week! Today, Wes was off for Good Friday so I got my orders filled early and we spent the day relaxing, walking around town, and taking it easy. I wanted to be comfortable so I had a leggings day (I have those a lot haha). I wore my long sweater tunic so that it would be acceptable to wear "out" and I jazzed it up with a sparkly necklace. I love this sweater tunic because it keeps the rear area covered and it has these long slits in the side that makes the fit nice and comfy and long. Highly recommend. Have a great weekend, everyone! xo!

tunic sweater | necklace | leggings | flats from Gap, old (similar, obsessed with these) | bag | lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...