5.27.2014

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

This past weekend, Wes and I went up to Ohio to visit our family, and I thought I would share some of our trip.

On Saturday, I went with my sister, mom, and mother-in-law to get mani pedis and frozen yogurt and we had so much fun. It's nice to have a girls' day every once in a while!

On Sunday, Wes' aunt had a cookout at her house. After eating my weight in pasta salad and watermelon, I took some clips on my camera (which I'm still getting used to using) and made it into a video, which you can see at the bottom of this post.

It was a weekend full of food, babies, and sunshine...what more could you ask for?!

What did you do for the holiday weekend? Let me know in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! We don't actually celebrate Memorial day here in Slovenia, but I actually went partying on Saturday, which was a big deal for this Grandma and Sunday was obviously just meant for relaxing and napping :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...