5.09.2014

FASHION FRIDAY: NAVY, BLUSH, AND A BRAID


Don't you guys just love my super-fancy, professional photographer style posts? haha I'm sorry! These outfit of the day posts typically have to just be taken by me on my iPhone. But I'm hoping that you like them anyway!

This outfit is so me: simple, solid color top in a silky fabric with skinny jeans (these jeans are from Gap but these ones are really similar) and a statement necklace (from J.Crew, no longer available - similar). As you guys probably already know, I'm all about simple and classic with a little pop of somethin'-somethin' - in this case the necklace and red lipstick.

simple blush pink pointy-toe heels (these are from Shoemint).  Oh...and check out our brand new landscaping that we did last weekend!
this Target bag was such a great find!
My favorite thing about this top is the high-low length. I looovve tops that fall a little lower in the back because, I don't know about you guys, but I'm always tugging at the bottom of my shirts to try to make sure everything is covered.

PS: J.Crew Factory is having a 30% off sale with the code SALE30 if you're interested!

SHOP THE LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...