5.03.2014

FASHION FRIDAY: MIXING PATTERNS


striped top | translucent stone necklace | teddy loafers | textured bangle set

Today's Fashion Friday outfit post is from last week actually when I was in Ohio visiting my family (check out my mom's pretty tulips in the background!). This outfit is definitely nothing fancy - just a simple, comfortable outfit for hanging out, walking around, grabbing lunch, etc. The mix of patterns adds a tiny bit of a fashionable feel to the very basic pieces.

Also, I've noticed that all of the shopping that I have done over the last season or two has been from J.Crew Factory! haha I'm a little obsessed. Do you guys ever order stuff from there? I feel like it has the great quality of J.Crew without the outrageous price tag.

I hope you guys had a great week! xo

shop the look:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...