2.17.2012

LINK LOVE / 3

TGIF! I hope you had a great, stress-free week. Mine was pretty busy, but also fun which is a good combination. This weekend we're going to hit up some antique stores and try to find a dresser, but it'll be fun even if we don't find anything. I hope you have an awesome weekend with friends or family or just alone relaxing!

Here are my favorite links of the week:

ofnationalgeographic:


National Geographic, February  1976

The Albuquerque Balloon Festival looks like fun!

Real Simple's Color Personality Quiz is really fun and accurate! I'm a "water" personality (I like cool, calming colors like robins egg blue and light green) - which is completely true! You should take it.

These photos from Ikea's outdoor line made me even more excited for summer.

They're bringing back Domino Magazine! YES! I was so depressed when they canceled it.

Barack has a pretty good Spotify playlist.

Some of the prettiest business cards I've ever seen!

On finding what you love.

Classic famous couples

Not your grandmother's sewing kit

For confetti lovers like me! Looks pretty easy.

This photo combined with this photo and this photo made me want to go camping!

Have you ever seen a collar so gorgeous?


............................................


Jam and Toast
On the Jam + Toast site...
 Elle posted an article about how to have a stress-free wedding, and
 I did one with a bunch of different types of buffets for inspiration (my personal fave is the pancake bar!).

..................................................

Have an awesome weekend!

(Photo via The Yard)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...