2.24.2012

LINK LOVE / 4

How was your week? Mine flew by! This weekend, I've got lots of work to do for Jam + Toast, and I might be revealing a new blog look!

lake house


Here are my favorite links of the week:

Ooooh florals! (I've been in a flowery mood lately.)

I want this turquoise clutch!

I love the subtle touch of color this painting idea creates.

Totally unnecessary, but maybe my bike needs a little planter

Who doesn't dream of owning one of these bad boys.

I'm obsessed with this whole house!

Can you imagine having this beautiful workspace? I would need to add a little bit of color though.

I want to make mini cakes!! These are sooo adorable.

I haven't had any baby-pressure from family members yet, but this made me laugh.

This birthday boy made me smile.

...................................................................................................................................


Jam and Toast
In the world of Jam + Toast...

Our pictures are up from our recent bridal show!

I rounded up some modern, non-stiff bridal hairstyles for inspiration.

Elle created some pretty color palettes for each different season.

................................................................................................................................

Have a great weekend!

(Photo via Timothy Jongmans)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...