2.09.2012

LINK LOVE / 2

.

How was everyone's week? I survived my first week at work, and I love my new job! It's so awesome to  have a job doing what I do in my free time already :) This weekend, we have reservations at a fancy restaurant for our Valentine's Day dinner, and the rest of the time I'll be running, meeting with new clients, and spending a little QT with my man and my puppy. Here are my favorite links of the week:

I want to have a photo of my future baby with giant balloons.

The weather finally got cold, and I want to cuddle up under all of these blankets.

I have always had a hard time remembering this.

Donut themed bridal shower!? Yes.

I think something I own needs to have heart shaped felt elbow patches attached to it.

This series of pregnancy to baby pictures is too sweet.

My non-morning-person self needs this. And this.

Such a cute idea! Turning kids' drawings into real toys.

What an awesome way to document your family travels.

Fluffiness!

I don't know why, but this picture made me laugh for a straight 5 minutes.

A balloony storefront!

(Photo via Meaghan Curry Photography)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jam and Toast
In the world of Jam+Toast...

Last weekend we had our bridal show, and had a great time! Here are a few pictures from it.

This weekend and week to come, we're meeting with quite a few brides, which should be really fun!


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...