2.08.2012

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD MORE TIME?

http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/5 162799_uxfgYe54_c.jpg

Over the weekend, I was talking to a friend of mine about time and being busy, and she was telling me that she wishes she had more alone time to read. Reading is her favorite way to relax, but as her career has gotten busier, the pile of books on her nightstand has gotten higher and higher. 

My mom has said since I was little that if she had time, she would get the house perfectly organized. Some people talk about starting a small business when they retire. Some say that once they have more time, they will focus on getting in great shape, or run a marathon, or write a book, or learn an instrument...It seems like everyone has something on reserve in their mind that they would love to do if they had more time. 


I'm curious: What would you do if you had more time? 
What is the thing you've been wanting to do, but haven't been able to dedicate space for in your schedule?

Leave a comment, and let me know.

(Photo via Robin Stubbert)

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely read more, too. I think I would also write more hand written notes to friends, try to go to church weeknight Bible studies, and organize my pictures into scrap books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meditate and cycle. I leave time for both each day, but wish I had more. -Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos seem to be a big one - there's something so overwhelming about getting all of them organized perfectly!

    Meditating and cycling are both so good for your health! Hopefully you'll be able to squeeze in some time for those a couple times a week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...