3.02.2012

LINK LOVE / 5

How was your week? 
We've had some crazy weather here lately and it's making me feel a little sick, but other than that mine was really good! This weekend I'm going to put my birthday Anthropologie coupon to good use (what a chore...) and just relax! I'm so excited to sleep in!

.



Here are my favorite links of the week:

Proud wife moment: My husband won first place in a lyric contest, and will be appearing in this month's American Songwriter Magazine! I'll do a post on it later, but for now you can check out his interview here.

Beautiful dog paintings

Rifle now makes fabric!? I'm in trouble...

 Why country is hot right now. Nashville's own Hatch Show Print starts off the list!

Modern wallpaper

I love Stella & Dot's new green earrings. Gorgeous!

Did you watch the Oscars?
 Some of my fave dresses were Jessica Chastain, Octavia Spencer, and Milla Jovovich.

You've probably already seen this by now, but just in case, you've gotta check out this super serious blog about dogs and physics. Too funny.

sweet, unique wedding band.

This table transformation is pretty great.

Big art on the cheap!

Fab tumblers.

This blog made me laugh.

........................................................................................................


Jam and Toast
Did you check out the wedding budget infographic on our blog this week? Weddings are expensive, people!

We also found some fun, unexpected honeymoon ideas for every style.

.............................................................................................................

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Glad you like my work and canine illustrations. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! They are GORGEOUS. I would love to get one made of my Chester! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...