3.30.2012

LINK LOVE / 9

Happy Friday!

Here are my favorite links of the week:
 

A fun book about decorating a rental home - I might have to get this!

Hypnotising wind map

Obama is on Pinterest!

Speaking of Pinterest, there's finally one for men.

Women spend how much time cleaning up after chores their man did badly? haha



Anyone job hunting? This site makes your resume stand out and look creative, but still professional.

Kate Winslet clearly gets better with age...are any of you watching Titanic in theaters again??


When I was little I sooo wanted a princess-like canopy bed. I could've just made a fake one!

Also, in Jam + Toast news, we posted some brand new designs on our site today! You should check them out! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...