4.03.2012

MY WEEKEND / WHERE I'VE BEEN

If you're wondering why the quantity of posts has dramatically decreased lately, it's not because I'm shutting down the blog, it's because I apparently have no immune system. Last week, I had a kidney infection (not fun) which triggered some intense back pain, and just as that was getting better, I caught a cold from the hubbs.

Poor Chester is so bored from all of our sleeping:


I was able to gather enough energy to make Wes a cake for his birthday though! He's the big 2-5 now. :)

We spent almost all day Sunday sleeping, sniffling, and watching Toy Story and The Parent Trap (really intellectual, mature choices, eh?). Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts, but hopefully I will be feeling back to normal soon!


Roasted Tomato Soup
 Also, since I've been eating a lot of soup lately...
tomato soup with grilled cheese croutons might be one of the best ideas ever.

3 comments:

  1. Kidney infection doesn't sound good. And then also a cold? Oh, I really hope you feel better soon.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sanny! I'm feeling better and better each day, but man it was a little rough for a while! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to wish you all the health and we all really become very worried to hear this pathetic news regarding your health...get well sooner..!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...