4.27.2012

LINK LOVE / 12


I hope you had a great week! Mine was really good, and I felt like I got a lot accomplished (always nice). Tonight we are really going to see this movie, unlike last week when I thought we were haha. I hope you have a fabulous weekend, and that you do something fun! 

Here are my favorite links of the week:

I'm sure by now you've seen this video featuring the "Presideezy of the United Steezy" but just in case.

Hilarious Twitter handle, Pictureless Pinterest (the best of Pinterest without having to look at the pictures)

30 things every woman should have and know by age 30

woo hoo this is on newsstands now! 

time flies...what a beautiful, bittersweet video

Bride Kit DIY - so cute!

and the song I've been playing on repeat this week - Hold On by the Alabama Shakes. So much soul.
(look up this girl's story too - amazing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...