4.20.2012

LINK LOVE / 11



How was your week? I had kind of a rough one to be honest, just stressful...but it's the weekend now! Yay! Are you doing anything fun? The weather here has been great, so I hope to spend a lot of time outside, and tonight we're seeing this movie:


You really can't go wrong with a Jason Segel movie, right?
*update: that movie comes out next weekend (bummer!) so we'll probably just go out to dinner haha

Here are my favorite links of the week:

This little cutie has some serious moves. Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone kept the amount of confidence they had at that age?

One heck of a makeover - love the final, happy color scheme

I love simple, understated wedding rings so my heart skipped a beat when I saw these ten beauties.

Looking down from space - pretty amazing photos.

Are you over Facebook?

laser keyboard - what!?

I've been listening to this song on repeat all week - the video is pretty fun too.

cute little piggy planter

I want this pretty hammock! 


Have a great weekend!


(photo via blushing apples)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...