4.13.2012

LINK LOVE / 10


How was your week? Mine flew by (in a good way) because I've been so happily busy filling orders and organizing a bunch of Jam + Toast stuff that had gotten away from me.

This weekend, I'm going to work on a couple projects around the house, and on Sunday we're going to a Sara Bareilles concert! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend.


love this bar cart, via the dos family

Here are my favorite links of the week:

I love vintage bar carts, like this one

 25 original kids' rooms (yay for no baby blue or cotton candy pink!)

I wish this awesome dress wasn't so expensive...boo

What the world was like when the first Titanic came out...this made me feel old.

Good advice about staying inspired

Tips for single woman (from 1938).

This is amazing.

Another Titanic related link: creepy coincidence?

LOL I can't help but check this site every day now.

Etiquette tips I was not aware of with cute coordinating cartoons

I posted photos of my dream office on Tuesday, and here is another dreamy one.

-----------------------

Here's what we posted on the Jam + Toast blog this week:

Pinned Image

Tips for creating a picnic style event (love the ceremony picture!)

Do or Don't: Colorful Wedding Dresses

Event inspiration from an outfit.


(Photos via SF Girl by Bay and  Green Wedding Shoes)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...