3.23.2012

LINK LOVE / 8

I hope everyone had a great week! I'm sick today, so I'm writing this from the couch and drinking insane amounts of water. Hopefully resting up will make me feel better faster. Chester has been a good nurse/heating pad. :)


Here are my favorite links of the week:

Nifty scrapwood wallpaper.

Not really a favorite link, but an interesting one: some shockingly sexist vintage ads (it's nice to see how far we've come!)

I would so love to visit the Kensington Palace, where Princess Diana lived, and where Kate and William will be moving into next year (they're giving tours!)


We're one step closer to finding jeans that fit us right, ladies.

Presidential retreats. I've been to Monticello, and it's super pretty.

Who would have thought that stuff from the hardware store could be so fab?

Hey someone had the same idea that we had for a built-in desk!

I haven't worn a one-piece bathing suit since I was little, but J.Crew's selection might change that.

Not sure how I feel yet about ombre tights.

This made me laugh. (But I love me some Sperrys)

I also love me some Pinterest, but this site cracked me up. Seriously, some people go way too far with the DIYing.

If you're having a spring/summer wedding and want some bright colored dresses for your bridesmaids, I rounded up some cute ones over on the Jam + Toast blog.

Have a great weekend!

(Photo via Max Ekelin)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...