3.16.2012

LINK LOVE / 7


How was your week? Mine was really good, and made me really excited about things to come with Jam + Toast. This week we had a meeting about making some exciting changes, and we are having a photoshoot this weekend for new designs we will be adding to our shop! I'm so excited to show you all.

I hope you are doing something fun this weekend too!

Here are my favorite links of the week:

This kid is my hero. Hilarious!

Have you seen GAP's new Styld.by lookbook? Love it all.

MAC's 90 year old model! Refreshing.

This wedding is awesome.

Cuteness overload!

I hope 24 isn't too old for a backpack

Alexa Chung is so stinkin cute.

This rooftop movie event looks like so much fun - Hello, vintage camper!

My future home might need a fun stripe of color on the outside - how cool!

Love this.

Maybe my bday gift card should go toward one of these  ...

and one of these. Decisions, decisions :)


 Have a great weekend!




(Photo is of our DIY coffee table)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...