9.07.2012

LINK LOVE / 30


Most people agree that the 20's are our hardest years (well that's good news!).

How to block annoying political posts on Facebook. You're welcome.

Speaking of Facebook, how to get more likes. This made me LOL. Seriously, just make something likeable!

How to set up your bedroom for better sleep

Honey Boo Boo makes how much money??

The free concert series, Live on the Green started last night here in Nashville. I'm STOKED to see Alabama Shakes.


Capri, Italy is on my list of places I want to go - gorgeous!

This insane waterfall pool is NOT:

Yes:

Cute little pug:

Hot air balloon centerpiece - Love it!

I also love this living room:

what a fun gold + pink necklace:

...and much more on Pinterest!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...