9.11.2012

DIY STAMPED FABRIC GIFT WRAP

DIY stamped fabric gift wrap (via HollyWould)

Yesterday was my one year anniversary, which of course involved some gift giving! I decided to make his gift a little more special by wrapping it in fabric rather than wrapping paper. 

I just took an old sheet (that Chester had chewed a hole in...ugh) and cut it into a square. Then I stamped a pattern with a heart stamp and regular ink pad that I already had. After I made the pattern, I let the fabric dry. Then I tied the 4 corners at the top around the gift, and stamped a gift tag to match.

This is a super easy project that makes a gift a little more special. I might do the same thing around Christmas time with a tree or snowflake stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...