9.28.2012

LINK LOVE / 33


This Twitter handle will take you back to the days of AOL messenger haha - made me laugh: @yourawaymessage

Well this is strange.

I was obsessed with The Babysitter's Club books when I was younger, so this made me happy.

Reese Witherspoon named her son Tennessee - here's a list of other place names.

Articles like this one make me happy to be a small business owner right now!

Memories from fifth grade


HIMYM (and really anything with Jason Segel):

This little pumpkin:

Brad Goreski has some awesome business cards:

These pretty scrap paper bottles:


I made these party garland invitations inspired by the Confetti System tassel garlands (which I love, I mean who doesn't?):


...and much more on Pinterest! Follow me?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...