10.17.2012

AUTUMN IN OHIO

Last week, Wes and I went home to Ohio to visit family and friends. Up there, the leaves were already orange and it definitely felt like fall. We had a wonderful time, and I thought I would share some photos from the trip...

via Holly Would blog
playing in the leaves at my parents' house
via Holly Would blog
Wes' mom made an amazing pie from this recipe!
via Holly Would blog
My dad and uncle at my cousin's country wedding - love the quilts at the reception.
via Holly Would blog
You know you're in the middle of nowhere, Ohio when you see horse and buggy crossing!
via Holly Would blog
We rode on the back of my dad's pickup truck through the country, which Chester loved.
via Holly Would blog
& I got to see lots of college friends during homecoming festivities.
via Holly Would blog

It was such a great trip home, and it was so nice to unplug for a while and be outside every day. Plus, I am now in full fledged fall mode (like I wasn't already?) and I can't wait to try to make that apple pie. :) Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...