7.11.2013

CHARM & GUMPTION LOGO TWEAK

Last night, I changed my logo for Charm & Gumption. The original logo was bothering me because it didn't look great in one color, I didn't like the spacing, and it felt too bold having such a long name in all capital letters. I really like the new font and all lowercase logo - what do you think? I'm also working on creating a new logo mark that is more unique and appropriate for the brand. Right now, it's just an ampersand in a circle, but I think it could be much stronger. Stay tuned!

CHARM & GUMPTION LOGO TWEAK

1 comment:

  1. It is nice changing and i personally think that with the passage of time we should change our logos to make them as charm as we can. Your editing logo is amazing one and very eye-catching as well and at the end of the logo you added some text which is good for readers that they can easily judge about your work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...