7.20.2012

LINK LOVE / 24


Inspiring video by the 25 year old owner of a small letterpress business, "Not getting a job has forced me to start by own business."

Have you fallen into the "busy" trap? (my favorite line: "(saying that you're busy) is, pretty obviously, a boast disguised as a complaint." How true!)

Why it's hard to make friends after 30 (or even after college).

An adorable maternity makeover.

I made this and this for dinner last night and they were very well received (and easy!)


The prettiest photobooth backdrop for a wedding/party:

How adorable is this pet pig?

Major hair crush:

Love this room with hints of light pink:

Can I just be here this weekend? Please?


Calendar Save the Date Postcards:

---------------------------

I was so saddened by the news this morning of the Colorado theater shooting. Hearing the testimony from the people who witnessed it was horrifying. I don't know who could ever do such a thing, but I hope you will join me in praying for the victims and their families today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...