12.27.2013

FASHION FRIDAY: C'EST LA VIE

Happy Fashion Friday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

This week's outfit is perfect for this time of the year, with the crazy weather that we've been having, because...layers! I also love it because it's cozy and comfy and most importantly, it was inexpensive.


I'm wearing this super cute sweater over a Christmas-colored plaid shirt (both from Forever21!). I'm wearing Gap jeans (all my jeans are from there) and "Ruby" flats from Shoemint. I did my hair in a top knot, and I'm wearing Revlon red lipstick.


Sorry for the blurry picture I took in the car, but I also wore this cute scalloped bag from Asos (no longer available but here are some similar styles), and my nails are painted with Shirelle by MAC which I've had for years now and is my favorite red nail polish (lasts several days!).

Have a great weekend! xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...