5.11.2012

LINK LOVE / 14


How was your week? I had a pretty good one, and one of the highlights was finding out that Jam + Toast was accepted to be a vendor at this year's Porter Flea here in Nashville! We're so excited and have been getting things ready for that. We also have our Etsy shop up now so make sure to check that out :). In other news, Chester got his first-ever fancy haircut from the groomer this week and is now fluffier than we ever thought possible!

See what I mean?

Here are my favorite links of the week:

A great article about jealousy, intended for musicians but I think applicable to everyone.

Why being a romantic isn't hopeless - I love this!

I hope this prototype camera ends up being a reality

Since Sunday is Mother's Day, a tribute to Mom fashion

This article about limiting your child's toys makes so much sense.

Another Mom-related link - made me laugh!


& a song to kick off your weekend (it's been in my head all week):



Have a great weekend! And don't forget to tell your momma you love her! :)

(Photo from TOAST via Camille Styles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...