5.22.2012

GOLD PATTERNED TRAY


I came across this beautiful tray on Pinterest the other day (shocking, I know), and I really wanted to try and DIY it. I love trays for bar carts, holding magazines, organizing papers, anything really! But I really wanted a pretty one to display jewelry and makeup in the bathroom. It's a really easy project, and it makes a pretty big impact.



These are the supplies that I used, but obviously you could get more creative with the design and the colors! I got the plain wooden tray at Michaels for $5. 

Here is the step-by-step tutorial:










I'm so glad it turned out like I pictured! It's a really modern, stylish way to hold all of my little bathroom trinkets.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this DIY.. I will be attempting it this weekend!! I might try it with silver instead of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! let me know how it turns out :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...