6.16.2012

LINK LOVE / 19

Hey guys! I hope you had a great week - I've been in Ohio because our friends from college are getting married this weekend. We've been having a great time hanging out with family and eating way too much food (as usual).



Here are my favorite links of the week:

Ryan Gosling acting out the "Hey girl" memes!

5 Pinterest accounts to follow

Rihanna says she's "not happy" being a size zero.

wishlisted

Morning people are happier than night owls, study shows. I feel like I'm a happy night owl though!

heart shaped wedding lawn 

loving this outfit 

haha!

adorable backpacks

oh my dear these are fab

see more on my Pinterest!

Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

(Photo via Epic Post)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...