8.21.2012

CUSTOM WORK: PAPER & CLAY


Today I wanted to share a custom project I did for a new Etsy shop called paper & clay that features handmade books and ceramics.


The owner of the shop, Brit Kroner, is a friend of mine who I met during my short time living in Austin, Texas. She wanted an identity design for her new shop that was clean, simple, and modern (like her work). For the logo, I was inspired by the circular movement of a potter's wheel, and the hand drawn element ties the paper part into the design.


After designing her logo, I also printed her business cards on my letterpress with hand mixed gray ink on soft, off white paper.


You should definitely check out her shop if you get the chance - she's got some really great, modern pieces (these aqua cream and sugar bowls are my favorite)! And the screenprinted tote bag (above) is also available for purchase.


1 comment:

  1. So cool! The paper and clay products and the branding!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...