8.27.2012

ETSY CRAFT PARTY 2012

Friday, my friend Lindsey and I threw a craft party as part of the worldwide Etsy Craft Party 2012.  The theme this year was "Wish You Were Here" so our party was a southern, Nashville theme! 

(Lindsey and I accidentally wore almost identical dresses - ha! Apparently blue and white seersucker says "Nashville" to us)






Nashville is all about southern food and music, so we incorporated those details in our party. We also used the Nashville skyline for a lot of our decorations and for both crafts.








 The crafts that we did were a postcard template that everyone could decorate and a homemade screenprinting craft using freezer paper (I'll be sharing a tutorial post tomorrow!). 


*Update: Click here to see the freezer paper screenprinting tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your Pinterest and just have to tell you it's like we have the exact same kind of style! I love everything you've pinned! Haha. That was all :)
    Love from Sweden!

    If you want to check mine out here it is: http://pinterest.com/linnmaria/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right - we're pinterest twins :) I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...